What To Put In A Toddler Easter Basket
Today I wanted to share several ideas of what to put in a toddler Easter basket. http://liketk.it/3amoA
Keep in mind, I do receive a small commission for any of the items that you choose to purchase from this post. I am grateful for any support.
This list is extensive, but I wanted to give you some ideas of what to put in a toddler Easter basket. So let’s get started: (click this link to shop any of the items below: http://liketk.it/3amoA)
Books To Put In A Toddler Easter Basket
- Bubble Guppies book- My daughter is such a huge fan of Bubble Guppies and so are many other toddlers.
- My Nana and Me book- It is so important that black children have representation, especially in today’s tough times. I thought this would be a great book to add to a toddler book collection.
- Hair Love book- Another amazing book that I had to add to the list. This book is all about black girls learning to love and appreciate their hair. I think this would be such an awesome book to gift.
- t’s Not East Being A Bunny Dr. Seuss book- Although I’m not too happy about hearing the latest news on the Dr. Seuss books. I do remember many of his books being my childhood favorites. Being that Easter is coming, I thought this book would be great to add to a kiddos basket.
Cool Miscellaneous Items To Put In A Toddler Easter Basket
- Easter Chalk- Why not add in some chalk just in time for spring? They are Easter themed, super cute, and kids love chalk.
- Cute Easter Bunny Basket- Of course you would use this to put the Easter gifts inside. It’s such an adorable basket.
- Easter Basket Craft Box- This is such a cool product that kids can enjoy during the holiday. It’s an awesome way for kids to express creativity.
- Easter Coloring book- No Easter basket is complete without a holiday themed coloring book.
- Melissa and Doug Butterfly Craft Kit- I love Melissa and Doug crafts for my daughter and this is another fun way for kids to get creative.
- Super cute toddler sunglasses- How adorable are these glasses? I am definitely purchasing these for my baby girl! She loves a pair of cute sunnies.
- Melissa and Doug Butterfly Binoculars- Now many of these items are toddler girl themed. However, some of these items have different designs available. I think these are such a fun gift ideas for curious kids.
- Pre-made Easter Basket- If you want to skip the purchasing of multiple items, here’s a really cute pre-made Easter basket, however this one does include candy.
- Easter egg Slime- Slime has been a popular thing lately. So why not add it to their basket?
- Play foam- this is a great learning tool for a toddler. They can easily create different shapes and learn to work with their hands
- Toddler girl pajamas- These pajamas are super cute and any princess would love them.
- Kid straws- These adorable straws are kid safe. I love that they have different colors too. Perfect for spring time beverages.
If you are interested in any of these items above, click the link to add these awesome items to your toddler’s Easter basket. All of the items will be listed on my LIKEtoKNOW.it page: http://liketk.it/3amoA
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please check out my post https://highheelsandmotherhood.com/10-ways-to-thrive-in-motherhood/