10 Ways To Build Self Esteem As A Mom
It can be really hard to build self esteem as an exhausted mom. However, today I want to give you “10 ways to build self esteem as a mom”.
- Talk yourself up! you have to give yourself pep talks and remind yourself how much of a boss ass mom you are. Try saying to yourself “I am a boss ass mom and I make this look easy”. Start saying positive things to yourself and eventually you’ll believe it!
- Take yourself on dates! Whether you go to get your hair and nails done, or sit in the park and read your favorite book, this is all apart of self care and building self esteem.
- Get a therapist! Sometimes you need other people to talk to, especially someone who may not be around you on a daily basis. The non-judgmental vibe a therapist gives is important in your confidence to vent.
- Spend quality time with your children! I know this is all about self esteem for yourself, but spending quality time with your kids can definitely give a boost to your ego and lesson mom guilt. You’ll feel like you’ve accomplished so much just by putting in the time with your kids.
- Buy yourself flowers! Sometimes you have to give yourself to gifts that you want from others. You have to be okay with treating yourself, even if you are in a relationship.
- . Write in a journal! This can be such a positive hobby that can help you vent when you don’t want anyone to know what you’re feeling inside and it’s a great tool to help you look back at your growth!
- Find a new hobby! Whether it’s using a coloring book, sewing, running, or even cooking. These are all fun hobbies that can be therapeutic and a huge esteem builder.
- Have more sex! Yes, I said it. Whether it’s with a person that you trust or with yourself. This is a great way to relieve stress and build confidence in yourself .
- Listen to uplifting music! I have an entire playlist of songs that I play when I need to feel uplifted. One of my favorite uplifting songs is “Arianna Grande- 7 Rings”.
- Make a to do list! Being organized and having your daily tasks all in one place instead of scattered in your brain will definitely help you to feel more confident in yourself. Trust me!
Although I’ve provided “10 Ways To Build Self Esteem As a Mom”. If you’re looking for other ways to build self esteem as a mom, check out my other posts:
I touch on some of these same points in these posts as well. If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment or share with a mom who made need to read this. As moms we are all in this together!
Also, if you’d like to wear mom confidence inspired apparel, please check out my apparel shop, I’d appreciate any support. https://teespring.com/stores/highheelsandmotherhood