How To Decorate Your Toddler’s Bedroom On A Frugal Budget
Today I wanted to share some really cool ideas for you to decorate your toddler’s bedroom on a frugal budget. I have also attached an affiliate link that links some really cool items that I’ve used to decorate my toddler’s room. http://liketk.it/396KY
(this post contains affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you choose to make a purchase through my links. I truly appreciate your support. Thank you)
Here’s A Photo of My Toddler’s Room
Let’s get into the list on how to decorate your toddler’s bedroom on a frugal budget:
- Set a strict budget- this is the very first step because you want to set boundaries and know exactly what you have to work with financially. You’d be surprised at what you can save by using these steps that I’m giving you.
- Check out your local Goodwill- you’d be surprised at the gems that you can find inside of a thrift store.
- Check out your local Once Upon A Child- Kind of like a thrift store for little kids, they have some really awesome finds in there that can really help add some character to your toddler’s room.
- Do DIYs- diys are known to be money saving when it comes to decor. Head to the dollar store and grab some paint and stencils and get to crafting.
- Use amazon gift cards- I basically got my daughter’s new bed for free because I had Amazon gift cards saved up. If you use survey sites like Inbox Dollars, Qmee: http://qm.ee/B5113D34 , amazon shopper panel, fetch: (Shop anywhere. Snap every receipt. Earn FREE gift cards! Sign up for Fetch with my referral code “F8V91” and get 2,000 points when you snap your first receipt: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=F8V91 ) so many others you’ll be able to save up those gift cards in no time.
- Purchase all of the big stuff first- purchase beds, dressers, and other big items first. That way all of the smaller things including accent items can be well thought out.
Ways To Think Outside of The Box For Your Toddler’s Room
- Sell your old toddler room stuff- if you sell the old stuff, you’ll easily be able to reduce your spending costs.
- Create a vision board- creating a vision board will help you to get focused on exactly what you want your toddler’s room to look like. Get ideas from Pinterest or LIKEtoKNOW.it: http://liketk.it/396KY to help you out.
- Get everything out of the room- clearing the room will help you decide what’s going to go where and what exactly is needed in the space.
- Reuse some items- if you have a dresser that is still in good condition or a multi-step bed. By all means reuse these items and save money. I decided to redo her entire room because all of her room items had wear and tare.
I truly hope that you liked these ideas I’ve shared with you. If you’ve found them helpful please share with a friend or leave a comment below. Remember to check out my LIKEtoKNOW.it page for more toddler room decor inspiration.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, head over to another post that I think you’ll enjoy: https://highheelsandmotherhood.com/holiday-gift-guide-toddler-girl-toys-on-a-budget/ This post will help you if you’re looking to get rid of old toys and add some new toys to your toddler’s toy box.
Later mamas in heels!–