Simple Ways Toward A Good Day
Hey mamas! If you’re anything like me, you need a bit of motivation at times to keep you going. I wanted to share “Simple Ways Toward A Good Day”. These are things that I do that have proven to be really helpful. Please give them a try and let me know if they work for you or not.
Get An Early Start Toward A Good Day
- Make Your Bed- you probably hear this a lot, but it’s true. When I come home after a long day to a made bed, I feel a little accomplished.
- Wake Up Early- this will allow you to plan your day, journal, or even take a nice hot shower.
- Go for a morning walk or run- if you have time, getting a good jog or walk in can really boost your energy for the day.
Other Awesome Ways Toward A Good Day
- Send your favorite people “good morning” texts- I love putting good energy into the air. Plus you never know who needs your good vibes.
- Make/buy your favorite morning beverage- one of my favorite drinks is a “Matcha Green Tea Latte”. Sometimes I’ll make it at home and if I’m in a rush I may grab it from Starbucks. This is my signature beverage that always makes me feel like a good day is ahead.
- Drink lots of water- I need to practice what I preach, but when I drink lots of water my body feels so good and extremely cleansed. If you have an unhealthy diet, this is definitely a great place to begin.
- Compliment your children- I love to wake up and see my baby girl’s smile, it makes me feel so amazing when I tell her how beautiful and smart she is.
Manifesting Your Way To A Good Day
- Read positive affirmations- I do this at least 5 times a week, and it definitely helps me to stay positive.
- Create a vision board- This goes along with reading positive affirmations because the vision board puts your goals in your brain as images.
- Hold yourself accountable- when I hold myself accountable for the tasks I put on my to do list, I feel like I’m more likely to accomplish them because I have an intention on accomplishing them.
To Sum It All Up
This is just a fairly short list of some things you can try. However, if you struggle with getting through your day, I strongly suggest reviewing this list and even printing it out. If you’re a mama who also needs help in boosting her confidence then check out my other post: http://highheelsandmotherhood.com/10-ways-to-rebuild-your-confidence-as-a-mom-2/